"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Thursday, April 19, 2007



There's internet for the next 3 days!!!
Thanks to weewee

And that means coming online finally. After... what? 1 month? maybe a little less.
Ok, nothing much to do actually, just waiting for my songs to be done.


12am already... I'm tired. I havent had a day off since last week. not even the weekends. Its for money sake.
I took next friday off already. haha!

Oh! 2nd driving lesson yesterday was good. Lol. Almost perfected the clutch crap, hardly any stall... I went fast, and nearly thought I was playing bomber car.
ok, I nearly bang into someone else. LOL
Instructor was much better=)
He was damn nice in fact.

The song is taking quite long.

ok, I blogged..
and btw, the cows are back! (The ones by the roadside, being utterly useless)
They had a makeover.


Posted at 23:52






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-